MarpX Privacy™ is available free as a download.
Full release of Extreme Encryption™ is scheduled February 18, 2019.
Beta release of MarpX Privacy Plus™ is also scheduled February 18, 2019.
|PRODUCT||SOFTWARE TOOLS FOR|
|Marpx Privacy||Personal Privacy|
|Marpx Privacy Plus||Professional and Commercial Security|
|Marpx Extreme Encryption||National Security|
- Purpose: personal privacy;
- Distribution: open download, world wide;
- Method: for each document, you choose a key of seven upper case letters (A to Z) to encrypt it;
- Resistance to hackers: 8 billion unique keys;
- Price: free.
- Purpose: professional and commercial security;
- Distribution: download, controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR99);
- Method: for each document, you choose a key of seven characters (0 to 9, A to Z, a to z) to encrypt it;
- Resistance to hackers: 3.5 trillion unique keys;
- Price: $25 U.S. for three months.
Buy MarpX Privacy PLUS™ -- Link to be added February 18
- Purpose: team product for national security;
- Distribution: mailed flash drive, not for export;
- Method: use one of your team's custom-built algorithms to encrypt the file or message;
- Resistance to hackers: greater that 10600 (ten to the power 600) possible unique algorithms;
- Price: $49.95 U.S. for 15 algorithm tryout, $1495.00 U.S. for 1500 algorithms, each good for one year.
Buy MarpX Extreme Encryption™ -- Link to be added February 18
In our research, development, and 2017 patent application, we believe we have fully achieved each of the following goals. The overall purpose is to make life extremely difficult for hackers of messages and files. You are invited to judge the success and the quality of these endeavors!