Wall Street Journal, July 20, 2019 Equifax to Pay Around $700 Million Related to Data Breach
The credit-reporting firm is nearing a deal to settle a slew of state and federal
investigations into a 2017 data breach that exposed nearly 150 million Americans' Social
Security numbers and other personal information.
Who should care about privacy?
- Citizens of totalitarian regimes
- Cybersecurity and national security personnel
- Government units suffering cyber thefts / cyber invasions
- Businesses with proprietary information
- People who are fed up with constant invasions of their privacy
- People who care about the dignity of the human person
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Xi Jinping
- The Supreme Court of the United States of America
- A potential collaborator
An extraordinary claim
When MarpX Extreme Encryption is used according to best practices, its "high entropy plus computational infeasibility means that all the computing power in the world harnessed together would not break one file or message within the lifetime of the universe."
What you can do about it