August 17, 2019 NEW RELEASE
Go to Amazon.com to purchase copies, either ebook or print, of Full Speed Ahead and Damn the Qubits: How Marpx Extreme Encryption Works by Douglas Lowry, Ph.D. [M.I.T.] If you stayed awake in high school math classes, you are on your way to understanding a neat method of post-quantum encryption.
Who should care about privacy?
- Citizens of totalitarian regimes
- Cybersecurity and national security personnel
- Government units suffering cyber thefts / cyber invasions
- Businesses with proprietary information
- People who are fed up with constant invasions of their privacy
- People who care about the dignity of the human person
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Xi Jinping
- The Supreme Court of the United States of America
- A potential collaborator
An extraordinary claim
When MarpX Extreme Encryption is used according to best practices, its "high entropy plus computational infeasibility means that all the computing power in the world harnessed together would not break one file or message within the lifetime of the universe."
What you can do about it